A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive.
We use the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
- Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
- Website security cookies.
You can find more information about the individual cookies we use and the purposes for which we use them in the table below:
NOTE: We’re just updating our Cookies list. The below may be out of date, we apologise for any inconvenience caused.
|_gat||10 minutes||Analytical/performance cookie||Tells Google’s crawler to limit the crawl rate of high traffic sites|
|cookie_notice_accepted||30 days||Functionality cookies||Removes the on-screen cookie notice|
|PHPSESSID||Session duration||Strictly necessary cookies||Used to maintain your choices and actions during your visit|
|wfvt_[numbers]||30 minutes||Analytical/performance cookies||Monitors the visitor journey in real time|
|_ga||2 years||Analytical/performance cookies||Google’s universal analytics tool to distinguish users|
You block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.